Yale University Procurement supports the research, teaching and practice missions of the university by leveraging the overall purchasing power of the institution, reducing the overall cost of goods and services, facilitating the acquisition of all necessary goods and services.
Other areas where Procurement adds value include:
- Negotiating University-wide agreements for common goods and services
- Sourcing and negotiating the terms and pricing for specialized goods and services agreements
- Working with departments to evaluate and negotiate consulting agreements
- Supporting the university’s Sustainability goals and aspirations
- Collaborating with departments to get the best terms and pricing on high-dollar purchases
Please visit the Accounts Payable website for information on the payment of goods and services to vendors, as well as reimbursement to individuals for costs incurred as part of university business.